Monday 4 March 2013

Morgan Taylor

Morgan Taylor

Introducing Morgan Taylor a new polish range from the US. The colours are vibrant with a great range of 100! Including creme, sheer, pearl, shimmer and glitter. They are available through Louella belle. ( www.louellabelle.co.uk - @Louella_Belle )
I was given 6 colours to try - All dolled up, Little black dress, No way rose, From Paris with love, Who's that girl and Lost in paradise. My personal favourite is All dolled up! I am a girly girl so love pinks!

The varnishes are of a high quality, that don't streak and dry with a lovely finish! I was also given 'Matts a wrap' top coat! OMG! You need this! Its amazing, it gives your a polish a very fashionable Matt finish. I used it over 'Little black dress' then with a glossy top coat, used my dotter to create a polka dot effect. Classy!

I was luckily enough to talk to the creative director. A cleaver women who knows our nail tech needs! We had a great chat about her total involvement in the labs when this range was made. The collection has been infused with rare and precious elements.

This is a gorgeous polish range my only problem is, which colours to try next!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment